Character done with promarkers and Tria markers by lestraset, the background was done in photoshop using textures, and brushes.
Ever since i drew this in 2008 i have felt there was something missing, and i knew it was so sort of back ground. This is not my first attempt at a BG either. When i did my steampunk lolita BG i knew that i needed something like that for this picture. So today i worked on one.
I do feel like this piece is far more complete now. I hope you enjoy it!
I am working on a new steampunk picture at the moment as well and i am happy with what i have so far, but it is going to take a little while before i finish it though